- 4,200 parking spaces - Climate-controlled valet parking - Corporate Discount Program - Other discounts ma be available with online coupon
Canopy Airport Parking is designed to utilize the latest sustainable energy technologies. It's a LEED-Certified Gold facility as well as a demonstrator site of the Green Parking Council. Utilizes an array of green technologies, including solar, geothermal, and wind power to help power parking facility operations, and CNG, Biodiesel and hybrid shuttle buses.
- Enhanced Lighting, Fenced Facility, State of the Art Digital Video Monitoring - Shuttles run 24 hours a day, approximately every 10 minutes - Full care auto service while you travel through Good Hands Auto Care - Extended long-term parking - monthly and annual rates available - Corporate rates - AAA, AARP, Military and Premier Park Club members discounts
- Free shuttle buses run 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes, picking up departing passengers at the shelters - If Pikes Peak fills up, there are nearly 9,000 more $6-a-day spaces in the Mt. Elbert Shuttle Lot, just a little further southeast of Pikes Peak. Signage or traffic directors will lead you from the Pikes Peak lot to Mt. Elbert.
- Valet parking and open-air parking - Always open - Friendly shuttles every 5-7 minutes - Complimentary newspaper - Airport parking rewards program (The Spot Club) - Discounts may be available with online coupon from here http://www.theparkingspot.com/Promotions/FacilityCoupon.aspx?FID=56
- Save up to 25% with Corporate Discount program - Free jump starts and tire inflation - Earn Free Parking with Frequent Parker Punch-Card program - 24 GPS-Controlled buses run every five minutes, around the clock - Nearly 8,000 spaces mean you will always have a space
- Travel Agency Program - Corporate Account Program - Senior Citizen Discount - Military Discount - AAA Members Discount *** - Secured, valet and self-parking - 24/7 shuttle service - Valet Express Check-In/Check-Out service - Complimentary amenities